Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stash Bee - Hive #2

I'm really excited! I've been wanting to join one of the virtual quilting bees for awhile but the confusion of packages going back and forth overseas - especially when we are on the move - just didn't seem like it would work well for me. I finally found a Bee that I can use my own stash to make the blocks so I don't have to be hanging around a port waiting for a package to arrive each month - customs can really slow things down. I don't mind shipping my packages out internationally but didn't think many people would want to ship to me that way fortunately this Bee is international so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll ship to wherever they are in the world and when my month rolls around I'll have them ship to my mail forwarding service in the US who can forward one big package onto me. My only concern is that the participants can pick specific solids that I will have to get my hands on but I'm sure I can make it work. There is still room in our Hive so if you want to join or follow along just click the Stash Bee button on the side to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! If you ever need help getting a solid, drop me an e-mail! So glad you joined!!

    ReplyDelete